JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been carrying a Kershaw Blur for 3-4 years, but the blade began loosening up on me so I just updated my EDC knife to a Steel Will Onrush 632. Other than the weight, which at 6.6 oz. is heavy for its size, I LOVE this knife!

ONRUSH_632_BIG_03.jpg
ONRUSH_632_BIG_02.jpg

A few others I considered before making this purchase are the Benchmade Contego, Microtech Socom Elite, Lionsteel SR11, and Maserin Police, but in the end the Onrush won out. Would likely have bought a Guardian Tactical Helix 3.75" if they weren't so darned expensive.

Last Edited:
Another vote for Kershaw. Spring-assisted Clash Model #1605 with SpeedSafe.
Got it when I joined USCCA 4 years ago. This blade is still as sharp as a surgical instrument.
I love this blade. So sharp! Damn!
Kershaw.jpg

Last Edited:
My folder is a benchmade 5000 I have had for 6 years. I also carry a custom fixed blade I made. It is one of my blem blades that I abuse as much as I can for testing.

2020-05-25 15.40.20.jpg

Last Edited:
Depends. At work my knife is in constant use skinning wire, cutting rope or even cutting bags with rock or other things that dull even the best steel quickly. I really abuse and loose work knives.
For this I use a Milwaukee skinning knife and a Corona yard tool sharpener to quickly put a working edge on it. Away from work its a Benchmade Autocrat or Benchmade Freek. 20200402_085734.jpg

Yeah, I looked it up based on the pic and apparently they are a POS.
Never used mine. I keep mine mounted on the wall as a display. Seems well made.

I've got one of the Timber Wolfs from the same site that I've beat on a bit and it seems nice for the price.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top