JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have some Kershaws too, & will carry where they might be taken by security. EDC for self defense, I go with Zero Tolerance. I don't want the chance the knife will close & injure my fingers.

For a couple of years, when I was truckin' mostly in MT and ID and wore Carhart (double layer) pants most of the time, I carried one or the other of these slipped into the lower-leg "ruler" pocket:
20200405_133114.jpg
Useful, fun coversation-starters with like-minded people, and more rust resistant than I would have imagined.
Real, multi-layer (100+) forged/folded steel from Pakistan and Turkey (truly definitive "Damascus" steel is long lost) with beautiful patterns in the blades.
Dug out for this pic after being (unwisely) oiled and stored in the leather sheaths, they show a remarkable resistance to rust... 0 evident. (ETA: almost)
After seeing some dents and dings on the outboard side of the smaller wood-wood-handled piece I stopped carrying the buffalo horn/bone handled piece for fear it would crack/chip/damage the grip. The smaller one is a true workhorse but requires occasional sharpening because it's not a high carbon steel.
I thought @Andy54Hawken might dig these... an oasis of old-school in a desert of tacti-cool... not that there's anything wrong with that...

Last Edited:
I was given a Milwaukee "fast back" by one of my bosses at work and I didn't think I would like it at first but after carrying it around for a year or so I've got used to it and sorta bonded with it. It flips out really easy and seems to be really nice quality. My other one is just a schrade multi blade common pocket knife.

Today I'm carrying a Kershaw of unknown name .It 's blade is marked 8Cr13MoV. $40. at Bi-Mart.Also a Benchmade, again name unknown, bade of S90V. Flat grind. Slices my wife's breakfast strawberries so nicely. And lastly I'm wearing a Benchmade Bushmaster . Not a folder. The soft sheath required mods. It's very limp and the snap keeper is weak.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top