JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My EDC for about the last 35 years has been one of two identical Victorinox Adventurers. Can't get them anymore so I am glad I got the second one. Both blades are a bit worn from sharpening. I might add a picture later. This knife is light and very functional. I don't carry a knife for personal defense. That's just me.

My dad gave me a folding pocket knife when I was 10 years old. Never left the house without one since. I love benchmades and spydercos. as you can tell from the pictures my knives are well used and loved. Benchmade 941, benchmade bugout 535, spyderco endura, Benchmade 806

IMG_2630.JPG

As stated in other posts, I lose mine all the time.. after losing some high quality ones I shy away from dropping coin on blades..
So now I buy china stuff or just use my Leatherman multitools as a primary knife since my knives are just glorified box/wire/twine cutters anyway.

As stated in other posts, I lose mine all the time.. after losing some high quality ones I shy away from dropping coin on blades..
So now I buy china stuff or just use my Leatherman multitools as a primary knife since my knives are just glorified box/wire/twine cutters anyway.

I don't buy cheap schitt when it comes to stuff like this. Of course, I don't lose things generally speaking either. :D

I carried a Kershaw blur like this for 14 years.

B8F34FD5-CBA4-4093-B780-276CA47AF3DD.png

Got to be a little sentimental so when I needed a work knife that I could abuse a bit without loosing sleep I bought an Esee Avispa.

To my surprise it has held up fairly well and has a very thin profile. No assisted open but I can flip it out plenty fast.

I really like the Kershaw assisted's. I can open the ones I have as fast as a springed auto without a thought.

F9D97911-BB2C-4EBD-829E-73D7E94F9D45.jpeg
94851C67-B299-487C-A46B-D0261B2E5B40.jpeg

knifeworks.com has some really good prices over Amazon.

I don't buy cheap schitt when it comes to stuff like this. Of course, I don't lose things generally speaking either. :D
If I was to collect or if it was a bushcraft knife it would be another story, but because I use my knives out in the field (work) for small odd jobs and mostly just utilitarian purposes the China made stuff pretty much does what I need it for same goes for the multitool. YMMV

If I was to collect or if it was a bushcraft knife it would be another story, but because I use my knives out in the field (work) for small odd jobs and mostly just utilitarian purposes the China made stuff pretty much does what I need it for same goes for the multitool. YMMV

Makes sense. If you use your knife all the time for random field stuff you're more likely to break a tip off or whatever. I do have some "utility" type knives for things like that but I don't EDC them. :)

Makes sense. If you use your knife all the time for random field stuff you're more likely to break a tip off or whatever. I do have some "utility" type knives for things like that but I don't EDC them. :)

speaking of. I seen a couple of those M&P knives at bi-mart for $20, was gonna ask you if they would serve well for just opening cardboard and slashing bags of chips on the job.

Obviously I prefer my Kershaw but thats more reserved for actual duties and not just making it dull.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top