JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zt 0301
Had it since November 2007.
It's big once you get use to it its head to go back to a normal size knife

0.jpg

I always have my Buck pocket knife, every day, pretty much everywhere. I have to be careful @ work, can't wear an obvious folder. I have a little CRKT model that fits nicely in the 'fob' pocket of my jeans for outside of work. Currenty carrying an Ontario RAT II.

SOG assisted opening Aegis w/ standard blade. It's light (3.1 oz), unobtrusive in my pocket, feels great, and the blade is just the right size and very useful. I have other knives, but this is the one I always seem to grab. It also comes with a black handle.

1575858680663.png
1575858762741.png
1575858725336.png

I also carry a Kershaw Leek, though with a half-serrated blade to cut rope and cord more easily. You're just a week too late, but Kershaw has a big annual factory sale the first weekend of December at their Tigard facility and you can buy knives at up to 75% off retail. I buy two or three Leeks at $15 a piece and don't worry about losing them over time.

The wait to get in to that sale is LONG! I have waited two hours before just to get in the building, and learned to bring a friend for company or a book for the wait. I still figure that if I go in with a $60 budget and am saving 75% from retail, it's like paying myself $90/hour to stand in line.

Just upgraded from a SOG mini Aegis to a Benchmade Osborne 940-1 carbon fiber.

I hated the steel on the SOG,but loved the lightweight and size, looked for a long time for the right features and ended up with the benchmade

Only went that way because I was able to get one of those 60% discount cards

not my pic

benchmade-940-1-osborne-BHQ-21326-jr-large.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR