Oregon Rifleworks
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Low Price Guns
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

What Is Your EDC Knife ?

Reactions
I always have my Buck pocket knife, every day, pretty much everywhere. I have to be careful @ work, can't wear an obvious folder. I have a little CRKT model that fits nicely in the 'fob' pocket of my jeans for outside of work. Currenty carrying an Ontario RAT II.

3MTA3

Reactions
SOG assisted opening Aegis w/ standard blade. It's light (3.1 oz), unobtrusive in my pocket, feels great, and the blade is just the right size and very useful. I have other knives, but this is the one I always seem to grab. It also comes with a black handle.

1575858680663.png

1575858762741.png

1575858725336.png

Reactions
I also carry a Kershaw Leek, though with a half-serrated blade to cut rope and cord more easily. You're just a week too late, but Kershaw has a big annual factory sale the first weekend of December at their Tigard facility and you can buy knives at up to 75% off retail. I buy two or three Leeks at $15 a piece and don't worry about losing them over time.

Reactions
The wait to get in to that sale is LONG! I have waited two hours before just to get in the building, and learned to bring a friend for company or a book for the wait. I still figure that if I go in with a $60 budget and am saving 75% from retail, it's like paying myself $90/hour to stand in line.

Reactions
Just upgraded from a SOG mini Aegis to a Benchmade Osborne 940-1 carbon fiber.

I hated the steel on the SOG,but loved the lightweight and size, looked for a long time for the right features and ended up with the benchmade

Only went that way because I was able to get one of those 60% discount cards

not my pic

benchmade-940-1-osborne-BHQ-21326-jr-large.jpg

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online