JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought one of these well I took it on trade for 50.00
A Jennings 22LR . IT was a " awesome paperweight " it was like new
yet would not cycle on rounds no matter what ammo I tried.
I bought it as a novelty and eventually just got rid of it.
I also bought a Taurus PT-22 or geees another piece of crap, or it would cycle and pinch and jam near every round and was loud as heck. It was cool looking but dang should have bought a Walther instead.
I have no more pocket 22lrs some times I miss the old jenning was quite the conversations piece.

Like hey wanna see a total piece of crap ?> LOL LOL

View attachment 260749

I'm the third owner of a Jennings (it also won't cycle): first owner bought it, lost it in a pool game to the second owner, who gave it to me because he didn't want the piece of bubblegum.

Ray

I'm the third owner of a Jennings (it also won't cycle): first owner bought it, lost it in a pool game to the second owner, who gave it to me because he didn't want the piece of bubblegum.
Ray

They are cool looking saturdaynight specials, at a glance looks like something 007 would have but then you load and shoot and realize it would cause more harm if you threw it at a perp.

Only regret is selling my P7M13 ~ one month before they ceased production, at the insistence of my ex.

I bought a Lorcin once.:oops:

Aside from the embarrassment factor, it actually performed okay. Not too accurate but always went bang when I pulled the trigger. Just like fat chicks and mopeds -- kinda fun but not something you want your buddies to see you playing with.

NotaZombie, you give Lorcin's a good name. After my ex, dated a few so-called fat chicks. Harder and longer riding, plus more eager than any of my supermodel GFs. They would be the Glocks of GFs.

Only regret is selling my P7M13 ~ one month before they ceased production, at the insistence of my ex.

NotaZombie, you give Lorcin's a good name. After my ex, dated a few so-called fat chicks. Harder and longer riding, plus more eager than any of my supermodel GFs. They would be the Glocks of GFs.

Explains the EX part pretty clear I guess !:rolleyes:

I love reading through these, because they make me feel a little less bad....
No, I'm not going to confess my numerous sins here, but I'll share this:

I never read about anybody who wished they HAD sold a gun!

I love reading through these, because they make me feel a little less bad....
No, I'm not going to confess my numerous sins here, but I'll share this:

I never read about anybody who wished they HAD sold a gun!

Never truer words, when I have sold one of mine my wife asks me why ? She says arent we supposed to have more not less? Nearly 30years marrieds any doubts why?:)

Switch gears a bit here: Stuff they make that Who Needs This?

I'll start with a $200 Timney trigger on a Ruger 10/22. REALLLY? Seriously, you need a $200.00 trigger on a $200.00 gun? That's a .22LR. I get they are great, fun guns, etc. but $200 trigger? At that price it should manufacture new rounds...

Brutus Out
Your logic is skeewed. There isn't any rifle made that there isn't TONS more money in said rifle than the action costs.
A guy buys a $49 lower and heaps it with money. $200 trigger,$300 barrel,$100+ free float rail...ect.
Besides the 10/22 that I put a $200 Volquartsen trigger on was an excellent shooter. But it was a $500 gun to start with

Toss up between a $80 holster for a G17 getting it home then then rembering I'm left handed and the danmed was useless.

Or the carcano I got in 2014 missing parts, and ammo is near impossible to find.

SIG 556 rifle. Bought 2 days after Obama won the first time.

Heavy, expensive, horrible group size, no upgrade parts, no spare parts, future generations had caliber conversions that never materialized, canted rail, and customer service that told me to take a hike because I was in California.

Never again will I impulse buy a gun, or anything SIG USA.

Yes there is. You can accidently do something and still be negligent.
No you negligently did something.
Negligence when it comes to something that can kill

Yes, but YOU did something to cause the firearm to go off. If you had secured the weapon properly or maintained control of it, it would not have fired.
Negligence
Accidents are those cute things kids do and fall down,not anything to do with firearms

OK OK so you accidentally got up in the AM and decided to do something with a firearm?
Na that's negligence too

No you negligently did something.
Negligence when it comes to something that can kill

Negligence
Accidents are those cute things kids do and fall down,not anything to do with firearms

OK OK so you accidentally got up in the AM and decided to do something with a firearm?
Na that's negligence too

I wish your negligence standard applied to everyone who owned or wanted a gun. There'd be a lot of gunless menaces and Darwin candidate wannabees.

SIG 556 rifle. Bought 2 days after Obama won the first time.

Heavy, expensive, horrible group size, no upgrade parts, no spare parts, future generations had caliber conversions that never materialized, canted rail, and customer service that told me to take a hike because I was in California.

Never again will I impulse buy a gun, or anything SIG USA.
Think of it as YOU helped Sig with their R&D

Within a month of the Sandy Hook thing I bought an AK in .223. This being my first .223 rifle I had no idea of how cheap the ammo was before the tragedy. It was nowhere to be found in stores I found a guy selling cases of Wolf steel case 1000 rounds for ONLY $500 bucks! I bought it and im sure it would have been fine in most rifles but my Golani absolutely hated that stuff. I always had to bring the cleaning kit to dislodge stuck cases at least 2 in every mag. It took me a while to use it all up but i did. I would have sold all of it but at the time was to hard to find then when it was back on the shelves the Wolf junk wasnt worth any thing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top