JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Phoenix HP25A... that gun has the dumbest "safety features" I've ever encountered. Bought it, Immediately went WTF and sold it again.
I have that same gun. Stock, the safetys make the gun confusing and not fun to use. Yes, that was plural, I think there are 4 safety mechanisms total. It's like, you can't remove the magazine unless two of the safety's are in a certain order and it's not intuitive. The trick is to disable the safety features in the frame and only utilize the slide safety.

After I did that the gun is very fun and mine has been very reliable. Most people who have shot mine really like it also.

But I do agree, stock they are terrible. If I couldn't customize it, it would have been melted for scrap a long time ago.

Surefire forend light for my 870. Had I paid more attention before buying it I woulda thought twice, but as it was... nothing like strapping a pound and a half brick to the front of your 870. Never even took it out for a test run. Mounted it, left it on for a couple months and every time I picked it up another wave of "WTF???" would sweep over me.

Ditched it, and fortunately, I had gotten a great deal on it and didn't take a financial hit, but "coulda" been a real spendy lesson learned.
X2. But mine is on a mossy. And I haven't gotten around to pulling it off yet. SSSSOOOOOOOhh heavy. Hopefully I can sell it. Had I looked at the weight I probably wouldn't have purchased. The idea is great, and it looks so tactical, it's just like 4lbs to heavy. ☹️

I bought around $300 worth of 300 win mag. Then I bought a 308. 😒

I've sold some of it and didn't lose any money. I've been keeping the rest telling myself I will buy a 300 WM eventually, but 300WM is so expensive I likely won't.

I bought a flip-up 3x magnifier for my big old Aimpoint sights. Cuz that seemed like a good idea. It arrived, the flip made it go to the left and I wanted it to the right. I reversed that and it works fine. Now I have a big, heavy, 3x red dot sight. Yay. About 2 minutes after I started playing around with it I thought, "Why the hell did this seem like a good idea?"

It only gets used when I'm zeroing a dot sight, and then it comes right off. Probably used it 4 times in 12 years. Maybe.

Selling my M9 (first handgun I ever bought) 7 years ago when my wife (now ex wife) maxed her credit card on furniture without saying anything and was obligated to pay enough of it off so they wouldn't take her to court.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top