JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My friends had a barbeque last summer and the host's husband set up a couple of guys to prank a home invasion at their house during the barbeque. (Just not that smart nowadays imo). Fortunately I was made the third person aware of what was going on so I wouldn't be put in a bad position to say the least. BBQ gun that day was an HK 45 CT.

The 'pranksters' put on a show, pretended to take hostages, etc - :( - damn ... I just sat there enjoying my food and beer while a couple of women were pleading with me to 'do something' - they thought it was real.

Obviously the husband really hasn't done the math about how things like that could go very wrong, especially at a big barbeque where not all people know each other. But to each their own. Everyone afterward thought it was hilarious, no one had to die.

BBQ gun is a very generic term we used in a previous life. The prettiest, fanciest gun a person might own when dressing for a high visibility event, when people wore their guns openly. Engraved, highly polished guns, with flamboyant grips and highly tooled leather would fit this scheme. Some of the movie cowboys of the 40's and 50's wore rigs that would very well qualify as a BBQ rig.

Newer shooters that only know their plastic wonder-nines seem to not understand or appreciate guns as an art canvas. I happen to like them very much. To each his own.

Here's one that I have, but engraving a concealed-size gun kind've defeats the purpose.

WAYNO.

GEDC0842.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews