JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thought so, that's a 1st gen. 160. There are several major design differences between that and the later guns, mostly in the trigger assembly IIRC, will need to do a little digging, I've only owned one, and that was a long time ago. Might have to fire up my old PC, I think that's where I have the info. Give me a day or so and I'll see what I can find. Later.

Dave

The spring obviously goes in the hole, probably with a ball bearing on top of it to act as a detent for the safety, which is why it wouldn't cock right. The safety was floating around wherever it liked.

The spring obviously goes in the hole, probably with a ball bearing on top of it to act as a detent for the safety, which is why it wouldn't cock right. The safety was floating around wherever it liked.
My thoughts exactly. Ya suppose they're staying up nights making that bearing? :rolleyes:

Dave..the owner said it was gift when he was young & he's late 60`s or early 70's now. :)

Dan

My thoughts exactly. Ya suppose they're staying up nights making that bearing? :rolleyes:

Dave..the owner said it was gift when he was young & he's late 60`s or early 70's now. :)

Dan
I've done a lot of custom work on Benjamin and Sheridan based paintball guns over the years. I have an idea how they tend to design things.

Dan, sorry to say I could not find the data I was looking for, looks like I purged a bunch of old files when I moth balled my PC. Couple of places you might look would be Crosman.com, and there's also a Crosman forum out there that has a lot of info and helpful members. Good luck.

Dave

Dan, sorry to say I could not find the data I was looking for, looks like I purged a bunch of old files when I moth balled my PC. Couple of places you might look would be Crosman.com, and there's also a Crosman forum out there that has a lot of info and helpful members. Good luck.
Dave
Dave, I really appreciate your effort & time. I've removed the safety. If there's way to put it back... probably not worth it. More so from what Zeke said/implied and also my thoughts.
What 'part' rests on the safety to fit into the notches is a guess at this juncture unless someone has an image or drawing. I've searched rather extensively but NADA..
Thank you everyone!

Dan

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top