JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
my old norinco sks i got rid of had minute of 4x8 sheet of plywood accuracy.

Considering mine is still packed away in axle grease with 160 rounds of good Bulgarian blammo inside a big plastic tube and reburied in my parents back yard, Minute of Plywood might be the best I can expect! I actually wish I had bought several of these slick little SKS's, if for noting else the Bayonets on these things are scary enough! LOL

Considering mine is still packed away in axle grease with 160 rounds of good Bulgarian blammo inside a big plastic tube and reburied in my parents back yard, Minute of Plywood might be the best I can expect! I actually wish I had bought several of these slick little SKS's, if for noting else the Bayonets on these things are scary enough! LOL
i liked mine until i built my 1st AR. it sat in the safe ever since. i ended up trading it away for the remainder of the parts i needed for an AR build lol

^^^ YEA, What he said^^^:D

Actually, my little SXS is pretty solid, reliable, and accurate ( at across the street distances), not something that happens often, especially a Big-5 $99 rifle!
My AK is 6 football fields accurate. You need paki tape on SKS like AK. Silly infidel no use paki tape, silly infidel no hit. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top