JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay, since there are so many knowledgeable members here I thought I would ask about the last remaining rifle that I'm selling. Have you guys seen this model? I can't find it on website. Any idea what it's worth? I bought it new and I fired it 6-8 rounds and put it back in my safe. I never mounted a scope or hunted with it as I already have two other 300 winmags. It's has been sitting in my safe for several years.

alas 1.jpeg image0-2.jpeg alas 2 .jpeg alas 3.jpeg alas 4 .jpeg alas 6.jpeg alas 7.jpeg alas 8.jpeg alas 9.jpeg alas 5.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have the rifle posted now in the classified forums for $1900.

Maybe I'm making a huge mistake but I'm posting mine for $1900 firm. I don't have any facts but I feel that the seller on gun broker is high. If I'm really dumb for doing this then I will just have to smoke a cigar and drink some whiskey until I forget about my mistake. lol.
There were 3 Alaskans listed last night. The one I linked to, and 2 blued ones. One of the blues was also around 4k, the other was around 1400 IIRC. I thought the 2 were quite high, but they will sell or they won't.
It may be a "seller's market" right now, but the seller can still price themselves out of a sale. I think you stand a much better chance with your price.

For those of you that were interested and missed out on this 300 win mag, I just posted it's big brother 338 Win Mag in rifle classified. I bought both the 300 and 338 at the same time years ago. Deciding to sell this one now.