JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would like to see is the LEOs cuff the violent protesters, line them against the wall, remove their mask and allow the media to film their faces.
But they smoke that medical dope so there's that hippa akshon.
what are you, a monster? plus, they must be vetted to see if they are beyond age of consent.. etc.

I would like to see is the LEOs cuff the violent protesters, line them against the wall, remove their mask and allow the media to film their faces.
That shrieking gasbag I mentioned in the other thread about yesterday's festivities was wearing a bandana over the lower half of her noticeably unattractive face. So how do I know she was ugly enough to scare the crap out of a Porta John? She kept pulling it down to scream at the police - I suppose so they could hear her. A regular rocket surgeon that one...

Last Edited:
Russian ZSU-23-4
IMG_1714.JPG
Aufklärungspanzer 38(t)
IMG_1715.JPG

As long as the kids are starting fires , why don't they use a water cannon? Maybe their afraid the little snowflakes will melt?

That's the dumbest response to no water cannons.

Good grief it's clear that the EPA has already petitioned the PPD and informed them that in no way should the storm drains downtown be polluted by the filth that's coming off the rioters.

IMG_1501.JPG Unfortunately those violent protesters cause more of an issue and dilute/divert the message of the action. MayDay is supposed to be about workers rights and affording opportunities to start independent business, really overall freedom from control. These "rioters" should be considered nothing more than a minority seeking violence, and not representative of the cause for which the march occurs. Either the march is in protest for lack of labor rights or in celebration of labor rights achieved. These protestors are merely taking advantage of the crowd and pushing good people away. Sort of like people looking to fight or mug somebody after a soccer game in Europe. Remember, there was once an anarchist party, and I doubt if it was still around today that these rioters would be allowed to be considered part of it. Considering all the marchers there to be of the same ilk as the rioters is like considering all christians to be like westboro baptists. I doubt many christians would take kindly to that thought. Tho these fools show up often enough to push out a lot of decent folks...
That being said, I think more selective action should be taken than a flame thrower. Perhaps an MG-42 with chalk rounds with these guys pulling the trigger?

+1 for the FN 303!

That's the dumbest response to no water cannons.

Good grief it's clear that the EPA has already petitioned the PPD and informed them that in no way should the storm drains downtown be polluted by the filth that's coming off the rioters.
I antifa'd in my pants. true story

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top