JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm guessing somebody here knows what this really is. Looks like a BBQ lighter and an air pistol had a baby.

The article says the Beaverton Police identified a weapon...as a "Ruger KMIII" that looks like this:

View attachment 273774
http://www.kptv.com/story/31012484/...d-in-earlier-shooting-in-beaverton-identified
Could be an older (50's?) vintage break-pump type air pellet pistol. I do not recognise the diamond shaped markings above the handgrip, photo is too fuzzy to read on magnification.

View attachment 273793 Here is an Air Pistol that is pretty close to the one in the OP.
Andy
the diamond logo above the handgrip in the OP's photo matches the logo on the box here. I'd say you've nailed it, Andy. Nice work.

I can sort of see how the copper thought "Ruger Mk !!!", the rough outline is similar, and the grip angle is similar,,, after the old Lugers. Show that picture to most gun owners for a half second and see how many might think the same.

It is a break-barrel air pistol. It will be a weak shooter and the seals are probably toast. So don't expect much in the way of performance - .177 pellet speed will probably be around 300-400 fps. I hope you didn't much more than $20 for it ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top