JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FYP1YVyWAAE8tOZ?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Note the "Cat" tool in the bad actors hand. What is that?

They are a mini form of brass knuckles. Normally got 1 or 2 fingers. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Good thing he grabbed the wrist. He almost got a handful of manboob.

F77527C7-53C2-4B9C-B20D-4D93E5C6B066.jpeg

I think it's good veterans are running. But just because someone has the "title" veteran doesn't mean they aren't a puppet though. Look at one eyed Crenshaw. Navy seal. "Republican" And not a representative. He's there to make money and he has even said so…. I have a ton of respect for military, LE and first responders but it isn't an end all, be all. A title doesn't deserve respect. They have to earn it.

Like you though I want change.

I think it's good veterans are running. But just because someone has the "title" veteran doesn't mean they aren't a puppet though. Look at one eyed Crenshaw. Navy seal. "Republican" And not a representative. He's there to make money and he has even said so…. I have a ton of respect for military, LE and first responders but it isn't an end all, be all. A title doesn't deserve respect. They have to earn it.

Like you though I want change.
Respect has to be earned everyday.

Former 11B3X

Defiantly NOT brass knuckles! Made of plastic, defense key chain device. Use to span across the nose and poke in the eyes. While it could be 'painful', it is not 'deadly' as true brass knuckles can be. Thin skulled individuals may be at a disadvantage!
A couple jabs to the jugular/carotid would prove deadly enough.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads