JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just ordered 5k CCI #400 srp from Brownells.com today. $253 after shipping and hazmat. Sold out in 1 minute. Went back for a second case and they were gone. Have paid as much as $125 for primers when in need, but have sold for $100-150 when I had primers to spare.
Have Traded 4lbs of Ramshot Zip pistol for 1k.

I just sold 600 for $30 bucks and I felt bad about that. You can't give them away in this environment as you can give anything away for free, thus the conflict. However, I will likely pay it forward.

Just before the Covid virus thing hit, I was clearing out some excess reloading stuff. You have to remember that insurance companies and the fire marshal have established acceptable limits for these things. I had scads of primers and figured I'd never use them all, so I was selling them for $25 per K. And having a hard time of it in some cases, for a while. Then the famine hit. After while, I did a recount and discovered that I had sold too many small pistol primers. To recoup those, I paid a guy on this forum $90 per K for 2K. It wasn't only a mis-count, in the meantime I'd bought 1K 9mm bullets at a screaming deal (bird dogged by another fine member of this forum). But I later sold all my .45 bullets and some .30 bullets and wound up with too many LP and LR, which I sold several thousand of at $75 per K. So it kinda worked out. I still have some surplus primers but I'm holding onto those for the time being.

I want to say $35 but I might have gotten them for a couple dollars less. Only been loading a couple years so never had the chance at much lower

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top