JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just ordered 5k CCI #400 srp from Brownells.com today. $253 after shipping and hazmat. Sold out in 1 minute. Went back for a second case and they were gone. Have paid as much as $125 for primers when in need, but have sold for $100-150 when I had primers to spare.
Have Traded 4lbs of Ramshot Zip pistol for 1k.

I just sold 600 for $30 bucks and I felt bad about that. You can't give them away in this environment as you can give anything away for free, thus the conflict. However, I will likely pay it forward.

Just before the Covid virus thing hit, I was clearing out some excess reloading stuff. You have to remember that insurance companies and the fire marshal have established acceptable limits for these things. I had scads of primers and figured I'd never use them all, so I was selling them for $25 per K. And having a hard time of it in some cases, for a while. Then the famine hit. After while, I did a recount and discovered that I had sold too many small pistol primers. To recoup those, I paid a guy on this forum $90 per K for 2K. It wasn't only a mis-count, in the meantime I'd bought 1K 9mm bullets at a screaming deal (bird dogged by another fine member of this forum). But I later sold all my .45 bullets and some .30 bullets and wound up with too many LP and LR, which I sold several thousand of at $75 per K. So it kinda worked out. I still have some surplus primers but I'm holding onto those for the time being.

I want to say $35 but I might have gotten them for a couple dollars less. Only been loading a couple years so never had the chance at much lower

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top