JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
4 in one day is my max, several years ago. Also of those that don't have mucho $$ to spend at one time. For the 4 gun transfer it took the sale of 2 guns, plus some extra to buy the others. I think I still only own one of those 4 guns today.

Im not rich either, folks. Counting both outbound and inbound transfers then my record is 6. I had purchased 3 from a forum member for an unbelievable price and then met 2 other forum members at an FFL to purchase 1 more while also trading 1 of mine for another.

I've had my C&R for 40+ years so stuff just gets sent straight to me and Pa had a class 1 and a small shop before he passed so I grew up around getting multiples of everything normally. No biggie to me.
Nothing to do with being rich, not by any stretch. Just investing and getting good prices and barter material for my more expensive wants. Normally I don't purchase multiples often anymore. But when the iron was hot on Mossins and availability was unlimited, heck ya.
I wanted 4-5 for my own collection, basically just to have a really good example of each variety, so I bought a crate of each so I could cherry pick and offer up the rest to friends for sale or barter so I ended up with pretty much 0$ in what I kept and gave everyone a great deal on there's. Got some sweet things in trade too!
Ya, it's a bit hard to shell a grand or two at one time, but a darn good way to build a great collection and end up with little money into some nice guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top