JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Three. One outgoing and two incoming. At separate times of the day so I had to pay each time. :rolleyes:

Its not uncommon for things to pile up at my LGS waiting for a good time to go pick them up. I have at least 6 things sitting there now and have had as many as a dozen.

I buy enough stuff that I just always do the maximum that will fit on one form, That means I almost always leave stuff behind which is the start of the next batch.

One purchase in a day. Still have not done a modern post UBGC transfer. In the long ago past I may have sold or traded as many as 3-4 in a day but all old school private sales.

Used to buy dewatted P14 enfields from SARCO a dozen or so at a time, the barrels were plugged and welded but otherwise in great shape. We made Magnum sporters from most of them. They were not dewatted to ATF requirements so sold as functioning rifles. There was a huge discount on buying over 12 at a time. I think we paid 22.50 each for them in lots of 12 + Shipping.

Last Edited:
Three, to the best of my recollection. One handgun (later F1ed to SBR) came in at the local FFL. Then I get a call a little later from the FFL/SOT farther north stating that not one, but two, NFA stamps came in and I could pick up both items. To quote contemporary American lyricist, Ice Cube, "I got to say it was a good day ...". ;)

Why you gotta say 50 eggs? Why not 35 or 39?

mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u3.jpg
;)

20 was the most at one time for me.
That was 1 crate of 91/30 Mosins and one crate of M38's. A couple other times I got a 10 lot crate of excellent condition K98's ( back when you could buy them still )and a crate of un-issued 8mm Yugo's from Samco.

The crate of K98's were purchased way back though,like in the late 70's - early 80's if I remember right? Gone are the days of crates of decent K98's being available I'm afraid!!! Dang it!!!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews