JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This...

17.jpg

I like seeing the pictures with every type of doodad attached to the rifle.
Kinda like the Champion model Swiss Army Knife ... that has almost every tool known to man on it.

Some of these rifles are Zen like .... One with everything. :p:D

If I wanted a period correct flashlight on my muzzle loaders ... I wonder how a candle attached to the barrel would work out? :eek::D
( Just kidding )
Andy
Want-to-buy-19th-century-Italian-tactical-pistol-lantern-5-PHOTOS-1.jpg

Damn. I felt I was going overboard when I mounted my angled foregrip on my free float handguard. Looks like I'm allowed to go with a lot more. Maybe a 12" Maglite, clip for my key ring, cell phone holder, and a cupholder for my slurpee!

As for bottle openers, I seem to recall the Israelis put one on the Galil because of problems with troops on occupation duty using their mags as bottle openers, bending feed lips out of position and causing Failures To Feed... so the Tactical Bottle Opener does have a particular niche, if you're in a part of the world where your primary Local Source refreshment doesn't have pop-tops or twist-off caps.[/QUOTE]
Funny, we used to just stick the bottle in the ejection port to open a bottle of suds or what ever, some times a a slap on the rifles butt would work, or the slots in a rail section if in ya was really in need of a Coke and a Smile!:) BTW, the Israelis almost always used a Cigarette lighter to open a bottle, same as every one else! LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top