JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've seen the balls and a few other things that are pretty funny but this one is the most funny to me.

IMG_0778.GIF

LOL.... I was just going to mount my Vortex 6x24x50 on my Ruger MK3 and post a photo here. The two images above me are already beyond what I could ever imagine. I gave up.

Last Edited:
Trivial note, that's former SureFire chief designer Paul Kim--the Swiss Army Knife is Photoshop, and he threw all that on as a goof on the "how much rail can I put on my gun and how much crap can I hang off it" crowd.

As for bottle openers, I seem to recall the Israelis put one on the Galil because of problems with troops on occupation duty using their mags as bottle openers, bending feed lips out of position and causing Failures To Feed... so the Tactical Bottle Opener does have a particular niche, if you're in a part of the world where your primary Local Source refreshment doesn't have pop-tops or twist-off caps.

Okay, technically not an accessory to mount on your existing quad rail, but how about a new rail that's also a muzzle brake?? o_O

I'm guessing the Magpul flip-up sights wouldn't survive long on that mount.

41pyswwiZAL.jpg

Look! You can use it for a vertical grip too!!

IMG_0855-660x440.jpg

Okay, technically not an accessory to mount on your existing quad rail, but how about a new rail that's also a muzzle brake?? o_O

I'm guessing the Magpul flip-up sights wouldn't survive long on that mount.
Probably not even with a blast-deflecting riser.

Look! You can use it for a vertical grip too!!

View attachment 352741
I'll take "Play Stupid Games, Win LOSE-A-HAND Stupid Prizes" for $2000, Alex.

I like seeing the pictures with every type of doodad attached to the rifle.
Kinda like the Champion model Swiss Army Knife ... that has almost every tool known to man on it.

Some of these rifles are Zen like .... One with everything. :p:D

If I wanted a period correct flashlight on my muzzle loaders ... I wonder how a candle attached to the barrel would work out? :eek::D
( Just kidding )
Andy

View attachment 352828

"BK in KC" said this was his ultimate SHTF weapon [found on the American Preppers Network]
Silly Mall Ninjas, wings are for airplanes! :p

I can see wanting to have spare mags on the rifle for quick access, but there are more compact ways... the Mag Mad Monster I once penciled out as a joke had a FAB Defense GL-MAG stock carrying a Magpul D-60 drum, a couple cloth mag-carriers over the stock with PMag-40s, that FAB Defense mag-carrier foregrip (the "inner wing" in the pic) under the barrel with another D-60, a THIRD D-60 in the magwell, two CAA rail-mount mag carriers (these are meant to go on one of their stocks, and orient the mag parallel to the rail) on each side with two more on top and one more below...

So let's see... top pair would probably be limited to 30's, sides and bottom 40's...
3x60 (stock under, magwell, foregrip) = 180
5x40 (2 stock carrier, 2 each side, 1 below) = 200
2x30 = 60
Total = 440 rounds on the gun alone, probably doubling its weight or more. (Damn, and I was so close to having an entire half-case racked on! If only I coulda fit two more 30's...)

You know, a question just came to me after you mentioned putting a candle on one of your guns - does your collection include any matchlock guns? Or would that pre-date the range of rifles/pistols you collect?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top