JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sell it and get the real deal that would require registering it. Air soft guns can be a danger because of ignorant people seeing someone with one and think they are REAL.

An airsoft gun can be converted to a military grade weapon?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

GAWD! Why won't people rebut this sort of BS in the media? :s0054: :s0054: :s0054:

IMO the role of airsoft is for inexpensive training, but an AR22 IIRC is about the same price and would actually be somewhat effective if shooting started.

Hello everyone, i have an airsoft rifle thats shooting 1200 fps, what is the law on where to use it in Oregon? Do i need any kind of lisence or permit?

Hold on, 1200FPS from an airsoft gun?! That's supersonic! With plastic pellet?? What the heck are you using to power that thing? I thought they topped out at a few hundred FPS max. That's pushing high-velocity pellet gun speeds there.

Either way, you'll need to review the laws in the city/county you live in, since different places in the state have different rules. What I can tell you though is most cities in and around the Portland area make it illegal to shoot any of the following inside their limits: airsoft, bb, pellet, slingshot, bow and arrow, guns, etc. In other words, if it shoots anything, and you might enjoy it, the a-holes in charge have a law against it. Do some searching online (because I doubt anyone here has the exact reference) for the city and county in which you live and check before you shoot - just to be on the safe side.

B.S.there is no way you can convert a air soft gun to a real gun the Mag well if different the barrels have no riffling and are usually in two parts the lower is milled for a electric motor but they do look real I agree with that I have 8 airsoft guns they are all real looking here is a picture of my glock 22 and a picture of my glock air soft gun the top one is real gun IMAG0719.jpg

By the way the OP said his air soft gun fire's 1200 feet per second lol I have never seen a airsoft gun fire that fast without modified and even then I never saw one fire 1200 fps I have seen 850 on some sniper rifles but that's it

By the way the OP said his air soft gun fire's 1200 feet per second lol I have never seen a airsoft gun fire that fast without modified and even then I never saw one fire 1200 fps I have seen 850 on some sniper rifles but that's it
Yeah, I missed that the first time through. I've seen air rifles that will do 1200, but as far as I know Airsoft isn't going to do that kind of speed.

Hey @Vasylvasylenko, tell us about your airsoft rifle! Got pictures?

Here is two more of my airsoft guns thus green gas sniper rifle will fire 650 fps the M4 is a electric one modified with a fast motor fire's bout 18 to20 rounds per second lol no joking sounds like a sewing machine it a KWA AND COST BIG $$$ IMAG0912.jpg IMAG0909.jpg

When I play air soft they have rules you sniper rifle can not shoot more than 800fps and you can not use it to shoot someone unless they are 35 yards from you and your pistol or your full auto rifle can not fire more than 350 fps even at 350 fps at 15 yards if you hit bare skin there bleeding lol

Hold on, 1200FPS from an airsoft gun?! That's supersonic! With plastic pellet?? What the heck are you using to power that thing? I thought they topped out at a few hundred FPS max. That's pushing high-velocity pellet gun speeds there.

Either way, you'll need to review the laws in the city/county you live in, since different places in the state have different rules. What I can tell you though is most cities in and around the Portland area make it illegal to shoot any of the following inside their limits: airsoft, bb, pellet, slingshot, bow and arrow, guns, etc. In other words, if it shoots anything, and you might enjoy it, the a-holes in charge have a law against it. Do some searching online (because I doubt anyone here has the exact reference) for the city and county in which you live and check before you shoot - just to be on the safe side.
I'm calling B.S. ON THE 1200 FPS THAT'S NOT A AIRSOFT GUN THAT'S A PELLET GUN VIEW MY POST I HAVE PLAYED AIR SOFT FOR YEAR'S NEVER SAW ONE SHOOT THAT FAST

I already posted this on the other thread but kinda same thing I played paintball today with family and friends for my nephew 's birthday party all the kids are on spring break lol so just so you know I'm not B.S. I play airsoft and paintball alot 7656.jpeg I'm the guy between the kid in camo and the kid in all black lol with my mask on

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top