JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to possibly sell something I can't find extra parts to start reloading with. What is the going rate nowadays for a never opened Hornady reloading kit (except dies, powder etc.) still with the plastic wrapping the box?

Looking to possibly sell something I can't find extra parts to start reloading with. What is the going rate nowadays for a never opened Hornady reloading kit (except dies, powder etc.) still with the plastic wrapping the box?

Search the web and use the notify my buttons wherever available couple this with a little patience and you will be able to find the supplies you seek. This has worked for me, so far. Other wise I've seen the kits go in $300's and you could probably do better on gunbroker.

Why not just put it in a corner and keep it? This crazy panic-buying will not last forever. And when it does end you'll already have a complete set-up to start with, instead of starting over trying to find one of those too.

:s0092:

Let me google that for you.....

Let me google that for you.....

You have strong gooooooglefu grasshopper... :p :D:p:D

Well thanks to all who were kind enough to reply without sarcasm. This was my fault as I should have posted " how much would someone on here be willing to pay for it"?

Well thanks to all who were kind enough to reply without sarcasm. This was my fault as I should have posted " how much would someone on here be willing to pay for it"?
This site does not allow "auction" type sales but you can toss it up with a price and let people make you an offer on it. Ebay will also of course let you sell it there. Last I looked there is a bunch of them there for sale. If you post it here you may be able to find an interested buyer who is close enough to you to come and pay face to face.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top