JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems that some want 1200 for a Century CETME,which is high.$1200 can buy you a nice FAL with a Imbel reciever......if you can find one.
I paid $700 for my CETME and I thought I paid a little too much,but as it turns out,it is a very nice weapon. I always read to stay clear of Century builds,they don't use proper parts and such.But mine has been near perfect.
Keep scouring the webbernetter and you should find them at or close to the price you stated.

You understand the CETME and FN FAL are totaly different guns? FAL has a adjustible gas system. CETME has no gas system. CETME uses delayed locking rollers. HK91 derived from the CETME and Belgain FAL pictured below. With short barrel and short flash supresor gived the two a similar profile. The two are often confused for each other.

I have a belgain FN FAL. Not a clone. They are about $3000. I think the Centure FAL with Imbel receiver is the best bargain out there. Started with good parts and if the barrel was installed correctly you are golden. Simple gun to work on as everything is threaded onto a large steel receiver. Nothing welded on. So any other wrong parts like sights or gas plug can be changed out. A Century CETME can not be easly made correct with it's welded trunion and stamped sheetmetal receiver. My Century Imbel needed some parts swaped. But with its chrome lined argentine barrel it's a good gun even when compaired to my origonal belgain. I realy like it. Don't know the price of one today, but a bargain compaired to other brands.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top