JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Every day, there seems to be an update on Tracy Morgan and his condition in the hospital. Sure, a highway accident involving a semi is bad news, but why in the world is Tracy Morgan so important? I had never heard of him before now.

Here's a google search link so you can see for yourself how much time and effort is going into this continuing story: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=tracy morgan&tbm=nws

And it was an accident, no doubt the driver's fault and preventable but still an accident. Nothing racial, no hate, no white on black violence. Nothing to see here....
That's not how the media will spin it. They will demonize the evil walmart pushing their drivers to drive asleep, while not getting health care making minimum wage, blah, blah, blah

Just shows to go ya how far down the toilet our country is. First time a sitting majority leader has been primaried in over a 100 years? Nah, let's tell them about a half-wit Hollywood comic getting into an accident. More people can name all members of the Kardashian family than the SCOTUS.
It's all just blather to distract us.

That's not how the media will spin it. They will demonize the evil walmart pushing their drivers to drive asleep, while not getting health care making minimum wage, blah, blah, blah

Yahoo article blaming the truckers <broken link removed> . Quote from the article: "Still, truckers work under enormous pressure. Independent drivers are paid by the mile and therefore have big incentives to drive as much as possible."

Tracy Morgan is a comedian. maybe nothing special past that but he sure is getting a lot of hate around here. i think he's funny and i have seen nothing come from him that calls for it either. the guy got pretty messed up and it's not his fault people care more about him that political information. i personally make it a point to encourage people to pay attention to the important things rather than pop culture but there isnt much more one can do. all i see here is a bunch of guys complaining about an issue rather than doing something about it.

^^^ I get it that you'd rather see human interest stories in the press than politics. But the question really centers around this guy, and why there is more media attention directed towards a single traffic accident than accidents that have involved the death of children in the last few weeks. What I don't get is your criticism of others and what it has to do with the medias love affair with this guy.

The lamestream media is flooding us with Morgan in order to take the emperor's scandals off the
front page . . . When they can't use Morgan any longer it will be something or someone else who doesn't matter an hill of beans!!!
But you can take this to the bank. They will do their utmost to protect him!

Sheldon

^^^ I get it that you'd rather see human interest stories in the press than politics. But the question really centers around this guy, and why there is more media attention directed towards a single traffic accident than accidents that have involved the death of children in the last few weeks. What I don't get is your criticism of others and what it has to do with the medias love affair with this guy.

it's simply because its a much more popular topic with people. lets face it, politics are boring for the most part. on top of that, it can be a real drag reading about it too. people have just fallen into the downward spiral of not caring what happens in Washington, they just want to enjoy the time they spend outside of work. Tracy Morgan is someone who puts a smile on their faces. when's the last time a politician did that without attacking another person's integrity?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top