JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree with the belt fed machine gun post.

I'm split between a Ma Deuce and the lighter ones. Some of the lighter tripod mounted ones you can pick up and fire wearing leather gloves to keep your hands from getting burned. They also cost less to feed. Ma Deuces are just cool.

I know many collectors own tanks, and many other collectors own functioning artillery pieces. So with the right permits and an unlimited bank account, it should be theoretically possible to purchase a surplus tank with functional armament. I know M60s are available. I doubt you could get an M1 Abrams, but that would be my 'ultimate cool weapon a civilian could own' if you could get one.

Ok, so it's been a while since I have been around, but here I am crawling my way back in. You guys are going EXTREME and I like it! As far as straight up Hollywood style cool goes I am sticking with twin suppressed Beretta 92s! Opinions of the gun itself aside, there's no denying its freakin' cool looking!

WOW I thought the question was coolest. I can't imagine what would be cooler then a

Colt Model 1877 Gatling Gun in 45-70 with all the trappings. Think all the fun of a 800rpm machine gun the knock down power of a Buffalo Gun the history of US Cavalry SAA and enough beautiful brass to bankrupt anyones Brasso budget. And best of all NONE OF THE ATF TAX STAMP BULL.

DSC09504.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW I thought the question was coolest. I can't imagine what would be cooler then a

Colt Model 1877 Gatling Gun in 45-70 with all the trappings. Think all the fun of a 800rpm machine gun the knock down power of a Buffalo Gun the history of US Cavalry SAA and enough beautiful brass to bankrupt anyones Brasso budget. And best of all NONE OF THE ATF TAX STAMP BULL.

DSC09504.JPG
That is awesome!

Gosh, for me, the "coolest" is just the best, a 1911A1...but if I was dreaming, heck, I'd go all out and ask for an M60A1 tank with full basic load...and lots and lots of reloads....Loved that beast.

The A2 was cool and all, but with the electric breach it was just way, way too slow to load.

DSC09504.JPG
The old Gatling guns are always cool, but if I had one of those, I would want it to be a Hotchkiss 37mm revolving cannon throwing one pound explosive shells.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top