JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Serious question--They're not for me, The ringing in my ears drowns out most gunfire but my
Dear wife has taken up the shooting sports and I don't want her hearing messed up. She's currently using Walker Quad Speakers but I want to know what may be better.

Got suppressors but we shoot at SafeFire Indoor range. Had a fellow next to us sighting in an AR-10 the other day.:s0001:

Plugs and muffs work but I'm looking for just the muffs and I should have added Electronic muffs in the title.

MSA Sordin or Peltor COMTAC
Yep. More versatile. Good for working with equipment (Logging, .etc) with a radio.

You guy probably know, but remember db reduction is logarithmic. Not sure these have the highest db reduction. Nothing other than double ear pro is going to help at an indoor range with .308 shooters next door.

My advice is to double up...always, but particularly indoors. I'm also a big fan of Surefire Sonic Defenders for the plug portion of doubling up. I find them infinitely easier to deal with than mashing up a foamies and trying to get it in correctly. YMMV.

Last Edited:
3M earplugs.jpg

Would I lie to you? :)

I bought the Walker Quad something bluetooth headset on sale at Midway for $80 around Xmas. Supposed to be high NRR and had a high original MSRP.
They are cheap shat

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads