JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a stevens bolt action 22 for $20. It looks like someone used it for a jack handle once or twice but its shoots shorts straight and has killed more coons than any other gun I have.

I remember when sks's could be had for $100 and you got a free case of ammo with it. Yea they werent that popular back then and money went alot further. I bought a brand new Super Single Six for $165 and a mauser for $50.

Now if we are talking more recently, a Winchester mod. 70 30-06 with scope for $250 not a spec of bluing loss either.

I got a Ruger mk1 and and a charter arms .38 for $150
10/22 for $125
awhile back SKS's for $100
Ruger P89 for $250
Rem 870 for $125

Those are just a couple I can think of... I have also made some really good trades.

c1905 Winchester Model 1895 Deluxe rifle 28" Bbl Lyman #21 Receiver peep sight. no checkering AAA Walnut in 30-40 Krag and about 85% cosmetic condition and 95% Bore and function condition. Current value near $2000.00

I got it for free. Course my Dad had to die for me to inherit it

Last year a guy saw a Banjo I had for sale on CL. Nothing high end but a nice Kent 4 string worth maybe $100.00 (more like $75.00) Owner of Taurus calls and asks if I am interested so he meets me in my office parking lot. He produces a nearly new Taurus 605 (w/receipts) in box with paperwork. So I am acting standoffish and he is really liking the Banjo so I am thinking I am going to have to kick in some cash but do not want to be the one to offer so I say "Well, so what are ya thinkin' here" and he says "I'll trade straight across". We shook hands and away we both went.

Back in 1998 picked up a Colt anaconda .44 complete with paper work and box for $200.
Then being younger and dumer I sold it a year later for $600.
One gun I very much regreat letting go... no idea what the hell I was thinking!!

Two years ago a co worker that isnt into guns had his house broke into.
They didnt take any guns that he had there that were his fathers. However he wantes them gone in case they came back. He knew I was into guns soooo.
He offered me a good price!
For $400.0
I got a 1927 made winchester model 12 28ga shotty
I got a remington p1917 sporterized (mostly)
A marlin .22lr bolt action
Remington .22lr blot action
Eddystone p1917 that is mostly ok..
Some other bits a pieces. .

I tried to post this earlier but my phone was acting up!!! In that safe I bought for $200 was the following:
*Mossberg 500a
*keltec .380
*Ruger sp101 357 stainless revolver
*Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm in the box
*Glock 33 357sig, with 2 ss match grade barrels so it would also shoot 9mm and .40
*AK-47 under folder
*S&W MP-15 AR-15 with Eotech sight and other goodies hanging from it
*and 2 benchmade knife's!
All that for $200 dollars!! In don't feel anyone can beat me on this!! Haha! No lie, serious as a heart attack. I kicked the guy out of the building for the physical property owner. Legally under the circumstances the guy lost all rights to anything that was left behind. He had until Oct 15 at noon to have any and all of his personal belonging out. The building owner had an auction and sold all his stuff that he left at the advice of his attorney. Then we bought the building outright! I took all of the guns with reciept andbhad all the numbers ran. All came back legal! Best score I ever made!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top