JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a Colt 1911 (built in 1966) as a holiday bonus in 1998.
Bought a P220 in 9mm for $350....little did I know the magazines sold for $50 bucks at the time, plus gun smithing.
M38 for $50 bucks from a dealer who felt bad about charging me way too much for a french MAS semi auto rifle.
Dan Wesson 41mag with a 6 inch barrel for $325.
Bersa model 85 for $99.00
Got a Thompson 1927-A1 as part of an estate.

35 or so years ago i bought a custom 6mm remington, bull barrel, timney trigger, mauser 98 action, had a straight 12x leupold on it. paid $100.00 for it. that thing shot almost benchrest accurate. sold it to paul z a couple years ago.

A co-worker decided to let his FFL expire last year (it was just a hobby/side business,) so he was selling off his last bits. He was a 7.62 nut (both x54R and x39,) so I got a beautiful 1937 Mosin-Nagant 91/30 in immaculate condition for $100, and a case of ammo for $75. He also had SKS parts (Yugo M59/66 core bits, modern Tapco outer bits.) He told me he didn't have all the needed parts to completely build one, most notably missing a trigger group. He offered to sell me what parts he had for $150. When I got there, I was hemming and hawing over it. But, as he was digging, he found enough parts for a complete SKS. So he sold all of 'em to me for the same $150, even throwing in two 30-round mags.

$40 used H&R 9-shot .22 revolver with a holster, belt and HKS speed loader. Not terribly exciting, but the best possible piece (IMHO) for teaching brand new shooters the basics.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top