JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't shoot black powder but saw this and was wondering what the benefit of the break barrel is. Is it just for ease of cleaning?

Diablo-1_800px-2.jpg

Diablo Break Open 12 Gauge Pistol Black Grips | American Gun Craft

I would assume ( we all know the dangers of that...:D ) , that the break barrel , makes it easier to remove the breech plugs for cleaning.
Andy
I enhanced their photo a bit and I think ur right it does look like there are removable breech plugs (see hex heads in pics). I like the size of this little guy. I like the looks of their larger models better but they are 18" long.

Their original photo:
Diablo-3.jpg

Here is the enhanced pic showing the assumed breech plugs.
gun.jpg

Here is the non-break barrel design. A pretty gun IMO but 18" long instead of 10".

wrath-dtbw_0131_800px-2.jpg

I would assume ( we all know the dangers of that...:D ) , that the break barrel , makes it easier to remove the breech plugs for cleaning.
Andy
Re cleaning, check out this video at the 5:03 mark. After removing breech plug he's holding two black powder pellets in his hand with lit cigarette in other, "so two things fell out... I hope it's not gunpowder cuz I'm smoking around it." Man I laughed when I saw that.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads