Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Question What is required to get points higher than 93 ?

Mister Bisley

Reactions
Click on your name in top right...then click on your name in the drop down box. Then click on the 93 in the next box on the left, under your avatar...bada bing bada boom

You probably need 1000 posts

Last edited:

Joe Link

Reactions
To expand on this a little, Trophy Points are given for various milestones. The current trophies assigned are setup by default, with 113 points being the maximum. Once we migrate to the new software we'll be customizing the trophy system as well :)

You can see all available trophies and their corresponding points here: Trophies | Northwest Firearms - Oregon, Washington, and Idaho Gun Owners

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online