Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Question What is required for it not to show NEW MEMBER on a posters page ?

That's a really good question, but am I missing something? You've been a member since last year, you have almost 1000 posts, and your profile says, "Well-Known Member." I don't understand your question...

Maybe @Stomper knows your member pretty well?

Please note the text under my avatar..... buddy. o_O

:D

Can't be. I just made 200 posts, and was listed as well-known a while ago. Maybe its after 100 posts.
Maybe so. It's been a while for me and honestly I don't really pay attention. :)

OldBroad44

Reactions
@usausausa , are you looking to see if someone else is a "new" member? Look at their post count.
Maybe your name had something to do with that.
Possible if it were being decided by a human. But I doubt that. It's probably part of the same program that informs us of trophy points after posting a certain number of messages or getting a certain number of likes.

P7id10T

Reactions
Possible if it were being decided by a human. But I doubt that. It's probably part of the same program that informs us of trophy points after posting a certain number of messages or getting a certain number of likes.
My dear, I have no idea, nor ponder the conundrum. I was jus' being a smart-asz. :D

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever

Staff online