JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I decided to support both nwfa and Appleseed by becoming a supporting vendor. I've asked to have some generic Appleseed threads moved here but Joe has been very busy lately.

Appleseed is what should have been standard US training for the State militias all along, like the Swiss have. It also teaches Colonial/Revolutionary War history, of which I am a student. Then you do a course of target shooting from different rifleman"s positions, and the course can be done with a .22 LR or up to an 8 MM rifle

Project Appleseed Home

My ancestors fought and one died that day back in 1775

Appleseed ® is a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching rifle marksmanship and American history.

We put on a two day shooting event called Appleseed ® where we teach the fundamentals of rifle marksmanship. You will learn:

• field position shooting (standing, sitting/kneeling & prone)
• how to use a sling for stability
• the 6 steps to firing a shot
• how to set up and use your Natural Point of Aim
• how to zero your rifle using Inches Minutes and Clicks & Battle Sight Zero
• and more

At the end of the weekend you will have all of the knowledge necessary to hit a 24" target @500y or the rifleman's quarter mile.

Throughout the weekend we tell the history of the most important day in American history: April 19th 1775 and the start of the American Revolutionary War.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top