JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone here know what the current law in Oregon is, regarding pistol braces?

(Picture borrowed from the internet.)

98A26D31-4DD4-4959-BB54-70E300396500.jpeg

Last Edited:
Far as I know, and its not very much :rolleyes: there are currently no existing gun control laws in Oregon specific to NFA weapons, or to pistol braced ARs. There however is one of the two IPs that supposedly got the signatures needed to go on the ballot for November by Lift Every Voice Oregon, and it deals with assault weapons and such I believe?

Forget the brace, I would worry about that vertical forward grip... Seriously... :oops:

Forget the brace, I would worry about that vertical forward grip... Seriously... :oops:

Well. King George would certainly approve.

That VFG is a NO-GO on a pistol. If that's an actual photo of your kit you may want to rectify that ASAFP.
^^^This

Although I think there is some discourse in regard to the Magpul slanted AFG. I read numerous times about the ATF saying that was OK but I don't think I'd risk it anyway.

9A8C6C5B-43ED-47E7-9B82-2E56A3CF2753.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top