JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll bite...

The two flags have nothing in common, and I don't see a problem with flying both.
Whoever added the "pick one" caption is an obliviot and fails to grasp the two very different concepts expressed by these two flags.

The Thin Blue Line flag is to show support for the police, who represent the thin line between order and/or chaos in our society.
A cursory glance around the country today will illuminate the need for the TBL...

The Gadsden flag is a Revolutionary War-era flag whose motto served to inform the British to leave the Colonials the phuq alone.
Fast-forward ~240 years and the flag now represents a warning to Big Government to leave its citizens the phuq alone.
Still petty much the same meaning as back then...

Last Edited:
Neither are official, currently used standards so a mash-up shouldn't cause too much butthurt.

My completely unsolicited (and probably unpopular) opinion is that most of these things are just so much virtue-signaling... not a whole lot different than (fill in the blank)-awareness ribbons or the futile woke overtures that are in vogue with Hollywood and other leftists.

It doesn't matter to me that I agree (or don't, as the case may be) with the sentiment expressed, it all looks like peacock feathers to me.

What about flying the U.S. flag in your yard or having a Trump 2020 sign?

I don't think of that as 'virtue signaling'.

But, ok, some of us like our own brand of 'vs' as you think of it, especially if it p.o.'s off the marxist scum...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top