JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
SB941
Look it up.

Like this:
358B9FB5-5928-4D98-9E37-6CA07B346B74.jpeg

I couldn't find that vid of the two guys sitting in front of the courthouse (or whatever) the moment SB941 passed and they did a private sale of a handgun just to demonstrate how absurd the reprobate minds of Phloyd and Ginny are when they thought a 'law' could stop anything from happening.

I see. So there is no legal person-to-person sale or transfer without a third party FFL, correct?
Assuming you are in Oregon.

Unless you are related, as indicated in the above mentioned bill, you are not allowed to transfer to someone else without going through an FFL.

didnt used to be like this but we cant have nice things

however... back when private sales were a thing, personally i had no interest in giving or taking anyones info. whats the point of doing it off the books if its still on someones books?

didnt used to be like this but we cant have nice things

however... back when private sales were a thing, personally i had no interest in giving or taking anyones info. whats the point of doing it off the books if its still on someones books?
All I ever did was ask to see their license to make sure they were from OR, ask "is there any reason you cant have this?" then take $$.
There were a few that I declined to sell to, my "spidy sense" was going off.....I really do miss the simplicity of FTF deals...😕

Unless its a close relative.
Per SB941

(A) A transferor's spouse or domestic partner;
(B) A transferor's parent or stepparent;
(C) A transferor's child or stepchild;
(D) A transferor's sibling;
(E) A transferor's grandparent;
(F) A transferor's grandchild;
(G) A transferor's aunt or uncle; (H) A transferor's first cousin;
(I) A transferor's niece or nephew; or
(J) The spouse or domestic partner of a person specified in subparagraphs (B) to (I) of this paragraph.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top