JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like i have said before, find a friend with a lot of guns and shoot as many as you can. Then buy a S&W .357mag revolver or a Glock. Probably a G29 since you mentioned hiking and cougars and bears (oh my!).

Like i have said before, find a friend with a lot of guns and shoot as many as you can. Then buy a S&W .357mag revolver or a Glock. Probably a G29 since you mentioned hiking and cougars and bears (oh my!).

I'm going to agree with this. The 10mm and .357 occupy the sweet spot for use against both human and animal threats and can be packaged in a relatively small gun for concealment.

Somethng that will kill the Bear or cat. I have a titainum Taurus 45 long colt that weighs 19 ounces that I carry when hunting. The Judge would get it done. A pocket 9mm or 380 is awfull handy too, especially in summer. Have fun!

I would look into Glocks and XDs. There are plenty of other guns but I have experience in Glocks and XDs only. Just remember that Glocks are like Honda cars.... very reliable and parts are everywhere.

I personally love my spring field XD 40 with the 4" barrel. its a great gun shoots very well and tears down very easily for cleaning. But like other have said try your friends guns and if possible go to the range and rent a few guns to make sure you like what your getting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top