JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To some, mods and custom raise red flags I am not sure why, but some one puts that in an ad and its not popular, well not like
NIB, is.
I'll be honest when I see Customs and Mods, I think..
  1. How many miles on it, and does it look like more?
  2. Who did the mods and did they know what they were doing?
  3. What was the base on the build?
There is a guy here locally sells( tries to sell) high end computer builds, he buy high end stuff
like 1080TI graphics cards and then can't even sell the whole thing for what the card was worth.
Due to this theory, but those parts he has NIB are worth way more then a custom build.

I have a couple that I would like to sell, but don't need to.

I'm waiting the prices will change eventually. I really don't want to take a bath on them.

I was wanting to sell one of my rifles, a mostly stock Stag Arms but I know right now I won't get close to the price of my new build. Just for the parts. If I could break even I wouldn't mind so much. The hard part is keeping stock factory rifles around and not dressing them up.

I was wanting to sell one of my rifles, a mostly stock Stag Arms but I know right now I won't get close to the price of my new build. Just for the parts. If I could break even I wouldn't mind so much. The hard part is keeping stock factory rifles around and not dressing them up.

Mine have been pressed and dressed for a long time. Just don't get out and shoot a few of them very often. I guess that happens when you can arm your neighborhood. :D

looking for a browning hells canyon in 300 WM

with the subtrack 80% method my 2k rifle with optics is now worth 400. Seems like it would be worth a little more than that. but i'll put it up and see what happens.

Not a bad choice. I bought my first Browning rifle a few years ago (xbolt long range) in 6.5 cm and she definitely shoots.

In this market, not nearly what you have into it. How quickly do you want to sell it?

If you want money fast price it cheap and it will sell. If your not in a hurry then price what you think is fair and put it out there. Keep in mind you can go buy a brand new AR right now for under $500
Indeed. A well used frankenrifle isn't worth much.. and to many is worth less than a new $500 Ruger or S&W.

It wasn't anything special, but I recently sold an AR for $350 dollars.

I repeat $350!!!

It's a buyers market right now. If we ever have another 2008, it will be different. I remember guys walking around the gunshows selling their AR's for upwards of $3,000.00... Bricks of el cheapo 22LR were $90.00 as well and people were buying them.. Hopefully we will never see that again!!!

It's a buyers market right now. If we ever have another 2008, it will be different. I remember guys walking around the gunshows selling their AR's for upwards of $3,000.00... Bricks of el cheapo 22LR were $90.00 as well and people were buying them.. Hopefully we will never see that again!!!

After the Pittsburgh tragedy I expect some fallout for us law abiding types.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top