JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is more useful??

• Vegan

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Hamster

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
I had a hapster when I was a kid, their cute and fun for kids, However the vegan makes the perfect dinner guest. You invite them over, fix them a salad and there's more meat for me to eat.

So I would say take them both out back and turn them loose in the wild. Both will attract larger tastier animals that you can eat.

Vegans eat what food eats. Push comes to shove, you could eat one of them, since I don't exactly consider them human.

Hamsters are little more than a single snack. Also, they smell bad...but so do most vegans. Crap shoot there.

hamsters are cute and if you put them in a habitrail ball and put it in a room with a cat or two can provide hours of entertainment - not sure if the same can be done with a vegan.

As a kid my hamster escaped for a while. We had a mouse problem and the hamster completely ran them off and they did not come back! The hamster did not chew stuff up like the mice did so he was a better wall-dweller than the mice were, and as a solo she could not breed. Finally I recaptured her easily, and the mice still did not return, so evidently her lingering smell kept them away. Based upon my experience I'd say that hamsters cure mice infestations?..........................elsullo

Just curious, by design, are not hamsters vegans? Don't they eat only veggies, no meat?

Hamsters are relatively fierce omnivores. They relish worms and other bugs that get into their burrows---my hamster simply attacked and devoured the occasional worm that I gave her! I'd guess that other bugs and even small snakes are meat for hamsters......................elsullo

This is hardly funny to me. My son's fiance is a vegan and she's turned him into one. I wanted to put a couple of Slim Jim's in their stockings this last Christmas just for giggles, but the wife nixed the idea.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top