JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Winchester 1894 trapper in 357 mag.Excellent condition.Fired maybe 100 rounds.orignal box and paper work. Anyone have idea of what I should ask at the gun show this weekend?
Yes crossbar safety.

might just be me,but I have a smilliar one,very good condition,and I would not thing it would bring near that much money.
The cowboy shooters don't want them,too long a lever throw for speed for most of them.
Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to rain on your parade but that is my opinion of the models
I have been wrong before,many times..just ask swmbo. :)

Well, if eight dealers offered four hundred at the show, that means THEY could make money on it at that price.
Put the thing on Gunbroker with a reserve of $450, and a buy it now at $650. Maybe $700, or $600.

If there are none listed now, and they are no longer made, and yours shows very little wear, take a set of dynamite photos (sharp, properly lit) and see what happens. You pay nothing unless it sells, and with the reserve price you won't get less than the $450.

You may find that one chap who has been wanting one, and wants a nice one, and will pay. I've been knocked right out of my chair when I put a high as the moon Buy it Now price... and had it met half an hour after I'd finished the listing. Hooie, made my WEEK. Never thought anyone would bite.

worst case, you've spent a bit of time listing it, and have exaclty what you have now. Your own gun, still in your home.

If that was a .30-30 I might be interested, but I've already got a .357 Lever Action Browning Model 92..... so what would I do with another similar one?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top