JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
True story: A bunch of us helped a friend move a while back. When we picked up his couch, someone saw a full unopened box of Hostess donuts, the chocolate covered kind. They grabbed the box and buddy laughed and noted that he had wondered where those had gone, as he'd lost them when he'd moved in 7 years back. We put the couch down, opened the box and all sat around on the couch eating the new find much to everyone's satisfaction.

Yuck.:confused:

On the other hand, I've never seen any possums turn down such a meal, and they've survived for thousands of years.:D

Having grown up in this area and take my SUV up into the woods regularly, I have a plastic tote box in the back full of stuff. All the usual stuff like a first aid kit, lug nut wrench, tools, tow straps, ice scraper, water, hose clamps, rope, para cord, mechanics gloves plus winter gloves, winter hats, emergency strobe light, plus extra food for the dog and water dish. I also have a gold pan in there as well. I have a Pulaski tool and shovel strapped to the roof rack. Center console has a couple of pistols and spare mags.

I'm fairly prepared, though not as much as a lot of guys around here.

RnP1M7VBTjqDVXnL7WK8Bg.jpg

I have stuff stashed every where . Food .water .dog food. Tools. Distributor. Fuel pump .extra ights .fuses.Spare parts. Tie and tow straps . winter hat . coat. Tarp. Sleeping bag.at least 1 pistol . ammo . shovel .jump box . cables.2 Flash lights . spare hoses and belts . zip ties .bailing wire. Electronic wire . med kit . fix a flat .compressor . fire starter . lighters. Rope. matches . spare fluids. .

Last Edited:
food, water, shovel, charging battery (can jump a car), change of clothes, change of shoes, seat belt cutter, window breaker, mace, leather slap stick, emergency magnetic lights, hitch receiver, ammo, fold up mountain bike, Ruger breakdown 9mm carbine, handy wipes, plus more...flashlights, backpack, first aid kit, DC air pump, basic tools,...tie down straps

:)
Michael J.

Haha, loose nut behind the wheel! ^^^

MCDonald's hamburger wrappers count as they double as firestarter when the car gets stuck:-0 I always have a roll of paper towels in my car. They double as toilet paper.

Some dumb arse over in Bend I think recently got stuck in the snow and survived on taco bell hot sauce packets. Taco bell gave him a year long gift card. I think he now carries toilet paper.
So do that.

I drive an electric smart car as a commuter..my gf drives my e class benz. ..e class has the ak47 since it's more user friendly and 6 mags, body armor, blanket, water, etc. My smart car has myself, a glock 34, 4 mags, an ar10, 6 mags, armor, flares, m18 smoke, 2 karambits, and a bottle of whiskey ..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top