JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here we go....

6x 30 rd AR mags loaded with HP ammo stashed behind my seat.

A blister pack of green tip.

A single shot .22 + 1000 rds.

3 days sea rations.

A bunch of mountain house and MREs.

Water and Gatorade. Gallons and bottles

Tramua kit.

Mag ligh behind passenger seat.

Multi tool amd extra folding knife.

High lift jack

Full size shovel

Winch

Various straps, pulleys, tow hich and recovery gear, empty sand bags.

Machete, axe, saw, And fixed blade knife.

Various pistol magazines, holsters and pouches, and a little extra 10mm and 9mm ammo, WML and spare batteries, phone charging battery pack.

Basic survival kit inlcusing water purification. Etc.

Hiking Backpack and sleeping bag, blanket

Boo boo kit

Extra boots, clothes, socks

Alhocol stove.

When traveling in winter or long distances, or woods I toss an AR in there, along with a propane stove and 4 bottles.

Big tarp, rain fly, sleeping pad, hammock, parachord.

I think that is all if it?

So with all that extra weight you're getting what? 3MPG?

Blanket (meaning to get a couple "space blankets" to add).. several coats and jackets, .40 cal Smith, 3 extra mags and box or two of ammo, chinee SKS, 210 rounds of 7.62X39 on strippers in chest pouch, Buck knife and small axe, jug of water, cig lighter, 3-cell Maglight and usually a small flashlight which is really more useful than the old-school Maglights.. I should throw a pack of Camels in there- cuz when things get rough, it's time for a Camel break! Need to add some road flares for emergency fire-starting.

Last Edited:
GHB
Shelter - Ecotat
Water
Food - freeze dried
IFAK
Clothing - boots/socks, etc.

2m6qu6u.jpg
2wcodc0.jpg

The federal government has issued a travel warning due to the cold weather.
Anyone traveling in the current blizzard conditions should carry the following:

Shovel
Blankets or sleeping bag
Extra clothing, including hat and gloves
24 hours' worth of food
De-icer
Rock salt
Flashlight with spare batteries
Road flares or reflective triangles
Full spare gas can
First aid kit
Booster cables

I looked like an idiot on the bus this morning.:eek:
Energy bars
Some single malt

'03 F250 Super Duty 4WD with 6.8 ltr V-10.
Gets 11 mpg under all conditions and @ all speeds. Cruises @ 80 mph with surging power still on tap.
:D
As to the emergency stuff - I'll have to pack a new one.

I am a real hoarder when it comes to keeping survival gear in my pickup. I always add to my stash, but seldom is anything rotated or eliminated.

Recently I traded away my '02 Dodge that I bought new. I told the dealership I'd need to empty my truck, then come back and take delivery of my new truck. Not wanting a buyer to leave the dealership before the customer drives away with the new rig, they insisted my salesperson drive my trade in to my house after the deal was done, and help me unload it. And I tried my best to impress on them it would be a hours-long endeavor. They wouldn't believe me, so the sales girl did drive my old truck back to our house for the changeover. She never would have believed how much stuff I keep in my pickup, in every nook and cranny, in survival bags, and in all the extra tote and tool boxes I keep in the back under the canopy.

Clothing, boots, tools, ammo, holsters, hats, belts, axes, hatchets, knives, spare glasses, medicine, rope, come-a-longs, gloves, gun maintenance stuff, and money. Seems money was stuffed everywhere. Every time I get gas, I just stick the change in whatever compartment there is that still has room.

The young lady expressed she could have never guessed one man could have so much stuff in one pickup. And she called a couple days later to say the detailing folks found another holster.

My point is, a feller can go overboard, and absolutely not know what he really already has stashed away in a vehicle. Taking a little inventory once in a while would be worthwhile.:confused: Not knowing you have stuff is very much like not having it at all.

And all this stuff is now in my new truck.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads