JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
all-animals-are-equal.png

Aloha, Mark

Its just 20k troops, ya know more than double our boots on ground in Iraq/Afghan currently. Just one isolated incident, that is all.

Remember the scene in "Mars Attacks" ? Where they play hillbilly music and the martians heads explode? I say, get the biggest boom box and play ghetto rap music and see if that repels the snowflakes?

D7509777-95B7-4B5A-9F36-A834E6E961EA.jpeg

If you need 20,000 troops to swear in a president, that should be a clue

Remember the scene in "Mars Attacks" ? Where they play hillbilly music and the martians heads explode? I say, get the biggest boom box and play ghetto rap music and see if that repels the snowflakes?
The snowflakes will start doing "the freak" to the music. Remember, lives matter....
Play Hank yodeling, or some Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs, or Ralph Stanley, and watch libtard heads explode.

Grab some tin foil and have a seat around the camp fire. This DC lock down is way over the top for any inauguration. Trump's hail Mary pass will occur at the last minute and the Insurrection Act will be invoked. High level arrests will be made and treason charges will be filed. :s0145:

Grab some tin foil and have a seat around the camp fire. This DC lock down is way over the top for any inauguration. Trump's hail Mary pass will occur at the last minute and the Insurrection Act will be invoked. High level arrests will be made and treason charges will be filed. :s0145:
Kinda hearing the same/similar things. Something about dissolving the corporation of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, its name is indeed in all caps, as opposed to The United States of America (the republic). Will be interesting to see what plays out over the next several days/weeks.

As for me, we have our provisions to keep us nourished and safe. I'll be eating popcorn, drinking beer and hopefully watching a once in a lifetime show unfold...

:cool:

Kinda hearing the same/similar things. Something about dissolving the corporation of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, its name is indeed in all caps, as opposed to The United States of America (the republic). Will be interesting to see what plays out over the next several days/weeks.

As for me, we have our provisions to keep us nourished and safe. I'll be eating popcorn, drinking beer and hopefully watching a once in a lifetime show unfold...

:cool:
19th President of the US. ;)

Let's see.... when Trump brought in troops to protect the WH during BLM-ANTIFA riots that were looting and burning, as well as defending Federal courthouses they were jack-booted thugs, Trump was a tyrant.... and we needed to defund the police and military.

When a mix of unarmed leftist and right-wing dickweeds take over a couple of empty rooms, swipe Stretch Pelosi's lectern in the Capitol building during a sham electoral college count, it's an "insurrection" and the troops and cops are now our nation's heros....

yeah.... hypocrisy much? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads