JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is wrong with people now days?!?!
Is it just me or are we all just so focused on our selves, and what ‘I’ need to do, that we just treat each other like crap!?!?!
There is just sooo much division and general crankyness and hate for each other, it is unreal!!!
While I get some division is good, and that what makes us who we are, or its our right… But since when is it used for hate towards another person??
I dunno, I think we need to go back to the times of treating each other good, and looking out for one another rather than the faults in that person or what makes us different….
Sorry, it has been one of those days here at work already at 9:30….
I posted this up here, because for the most part, I would think that despite the division that goes on here on this board, we would have each others back. We would look out for each other, and we would not hate one another due to our differences…
Lets go back to being good humans!!!

Sorry for the rant... I am just getting a bit fed up with crap....

Ty

I used to think the same, so I know what you mean. Now, I just don't care. Btw your sn looks familiar are you on a nissan forum by any chance?

Is it just me or are we all just so focused on our selves, and what ‘I' need to do, that we just treat each other like crap!?!?
Tell me about it. I work in probably one if the worst industries that embodies just about everything you outlined in your post. I have, and do on a daily basis, witness the absolute worst in people. Some of the things I see and hear defy any rational explanation of what could be considered normal human behavior and would not be believed unless witnessed by oneself.

FA9, I dont care to a point. And trust me, that point is wayyyyyyyyyy down range, but some stuff is just insane!!!
I am not on a Nissan forum. Might be another auto crosser. It is a popular name for anybody that kills cones on weekends.

RVTECH, I gotta ask, what do you do?
I work in the shipping/will call dept. of a pipe company. I had to deal with a guy that didnt really know what it was he wanted, and then treated me and a lady that works here like total crap!! Myself, I dont care about, but the lady was trying as hard as she could to get him squared away and what he wanted.

I remember sitting in my cubical many moons ago looking at this new technology of virtual reality and wondering if it was really good for us to have total control of our environment. 20 years later, here we are; online with twitter and facebook totally focused on ourselves, texting away any personal interaction.

I'm fairly sure the zombie apocalypse is upon us.

I've been a practicing Psychologist for more than 25 years. However insane and cruel you have experienced people to be, I would suggest that it's much worse than you've been exposed to. Often we only hear of crimes against humanity years after they occur. Sometimes victims are finally able to come forward as adults and tell the horror stories of their childhood. I've heard so many dark histories to date that I do not believe in the goodness of man, but only of God. Mankind is a rare beast in that he actually invents new ways of doing evil, and he does so on purpose.

I think man is, was, and always will be man.

We didn't suddenly wake up one day and decide that twitter and Facebook told us to be cruel and evil. It's just that news travels instantly now.

We've had rape, murder, serial killers and people that simply pillaged anything they could as long as someone wasn't stopping them since the dawn of time.

I think it's about spheres of influence.

If you keep your circle of friends small, and aren't afraid to cut that down to zero if need be, and try to stick to places less likely to have unsavory people your chances of encountering douchbaggery are reduced.

Working as a psychologist, social worker, LEO or in the customer service fields will put you smack in the middle of humanity's best and worst.

It's one of the reasons I never turn on the evening news. It's nothing but bad news. Thy don't tell you most of the good stories. Bad things make better news.

RVTECH, I gotta ask, what do you do?
Warranty Manager for an RV dealership

I have witnessed:

Screaming, hysterical and irrational people
People crying because something did not go right.
I have been threatened by people.
Childlike temper tantrums.
Strange, non-mainstream type people who live in RVs that could easily be mistaken for 'B' rate Sci -Fi movie extras.
I have been called a 'Condescending Prick' by a customer. (and other names)
I have had people demand I drop what I am doing to take care of them regardless of our schedule, workload, with no regard they never made an appointment.

At my last job I would get threatened on the phone and I would psychically get into fights with customers atleast 2-4 times a week. Good times

What's wrong with people these days? Same thing since the dawn of time! WE ARE KILLER APES! So get over it! I mean that, you can tear yourself into emotional shreds if you dwell on mans inhumanity to man. We are all capable of sheer meanness and worse, so the best we can do is try to make decisions that do no harm. It's hard and I know that I certainly fail with stunning regularity! If just our blog friends on this site try to do a little better, better world! Against our nature though!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top