JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Feelings and rights have gotten in the way of logic and common sense.
DA that won't charge folks.
A feckless mayor.
City council full of activists. Including a a crypt keeper who accuses everyone around of being racist(she needs to take her arse back to baltimore).
A police department that is under funded and under staffed.
And feral advocates that think leaving the drunks and addicts surviving on the streets to criminalize the hard working folks is a good thing.

Not a single elected official has the fortitude to call it what it is.
A dumpster fire.

This ^^ is a very good description of what has overtaken the once great city of Portland. I doubt I'm the only one that feels like I'm always holding my breath in hopes of NOT needing the police for anything. It hurts me inside to think of what our officers on the street must feel when they're working. I literally choke up some just thinking about it. :(

I've come to the conclusion that there is a form of PTSD coming from living in middle/lower middle class neighborhoods in potland, I call "PTSD Lite". I know it's real because it eases when we get the hell out for a day. When you get away from the homeless camp, and garbage everywhere. Then, coming back in to town and seeing the rubbish, leaves you wanting to go in your house and stay there.

The truly sad part is that there are some good conservative people in Portland whose only crime is a) choosing a terrible city to live in and b) being outnumbered by idiots who vote for this stuff. The idiots deserve EVERYTHING they voted for.

WE, my first wife and I, chose to live here many years ago. There isn't the slightest comparison NOW to what this city represented back in '83. But I sure hope within the next year there are people that want to live here. And they will want to pay a LOT of money for this cozy, near-shopping-and-transit, 1000sq' home. 'Cause we want out of here!

Don't you know? TRUMP is still the President so......stand by.......

How_to_Blame_Trump.jpg

BUT the good news is......(cough, cough).......

On Jan 20th.....EVERYTHING will change.

Aloha, Mark

That's it.

It's racist to do policing anymore so they just don't.

Gone are the days of preventing crime. Now they respond after the fact. Take a report, and do a little investigating, IF it's big enough to warrant their few detectives who have few hours to look into it.

So you are on your own. But don't forget, you shouldn't defend yourself, thats not right.

In portland at our business we would call for crazy homeless people and 911 would tell us, unless they are assaulting you we will not come.
so I have to wait until I'm beat up, stabbed, or shot to call 911? YUP!

same with thefts, grand theft, vandalism, etc, etc

just do a report online. and wait.

Don't worry the 10 new gun control bills in Oregon will keep us all safe.

More than 100 bullets flew along the residential street shortly after 4 a.m. -- the latest barrage in a year of record-breaking gunfire.
Residents dove under their beds or dropped to their floors as they waited for what seemed like an uninterrupted five minutes of gunshots to end.

Gang warfare over turf and retaliation shootings.

Portland City Hall and Multnomah County are pretending it is random gun violence.

Never hear the local "news" report on gang violence. They just repeat the anti-gun talking points.

I think the best way to describe what's going on in Portland is to reference the classic movie "The Sound of Music". A nice classic movie which is family friendly, many of the older generations remembers it fondly.

Unfortunately, with time, Portland has degraded into a war camp and the movie changes its name to "The Sound of Gun Fire". Beautiful scene in the movie now looks like this:

The left leaning politicians still want to pretend that Portland is still a nice place and its all sunshine and songs, all the while the singers and dancers in the city spin around dual wielding Uzi machines guns akimbo style, firing in 360 degrees circles and laugh about it.

:D

Let's not forget all the Californians who flee that state, only to move to Texas, Washington State and Oregon, bringing their liberal voting practices with them (wtf). They're metastasizing to Boise too!

This was right in front of my sons house. He had moved to Clackamas because of his work, and that hood had been the bubblegums for years. HIS son and girl friend had been renting the place from him for several years. Every thing got worse since the immortal waste of sperm, tod Wahlen, sunk the city into despair with his lack of, of everything! Any way, he's moved his boy out because he wants to sell, try to sell, his house so he can get the hell out of NePo. Out of potland completely that is.

Way to, KEEP, going mayor Dirt Bag!

Portland has METRO .GVMNT..
So does Minniapolis-St Paul..

HMMMMNNNN..

No Other city in 'Murica does.....

Teddy Wheels is also POLICE COMISSIONER...

Any other cities where the so-called mayor is also Police Commish???
There might be, I hasn't looked, but....

Min/StPaul has a "Contract" w/ the PD there....

And the ANTIFA TERRORISTS are bussed around & Catered to...

Trace Michael Bloomberg's donations..
Soros & those other 2 Fla Muliti Billionaires
as well.

Let's not forget all the Californians who flee that state, only to move to Texas, Washington State and Oregon, bringing their liberal voting practices with them (wtf). They're metastasizing to Boise too!
This too is often ignored. I have been warning those who pack up and move that they are sadly followed. CA has voted to keep the moron in charge who is making such a mess. So again voters keep getting what they ask for. A LOT of these useful idiots do have means. They often pick up and move to a place run by people of the other party. They move to these places because they are nice. So the useful idiots move there and the first thing they do is start trying to turn the nice place into the same sewer they left. :(

All those thousands of former Californians that fled their self-made crap-hole to other States, but still received multiple mail-in California ballots....
..... more than likely, STILL dutifully mailed in their NO vote(s) to save Newsom from recall! :s0054:

( the honest, ethical, conservative ones would have throw them away )

Out-of-control fires in homeless camps have, on several occasions now, threatened nearby homes, and (Fire Commissioner!) Jo Ann Hardesty basically blames "climate change":
This year in particular Portland is seeing the catastrophic effects of climate change, including the increased fire risk this is causing to our region. As the Fire Commissioner, I've been working with Chief Boone, my colleagues, and City bureaus to ensure we have a proactive approach to help mitigate as many fires as we can from any possible cause.

The cause of the fire that occurred last night in Overlook Park is undetermined, but we know the fire impacted a houseless encampment. I'm thankful that at this time, there are no reports of injuries.

News media and the elected officials keep calling it gun violence, when the truth is that it is gang violence. They are trying to blame evil guns instead of the evil people who are actually doing the shootings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top