JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
Ive had 2 so far flake out after we made deals the last few weeks. one I even held for a couple weeks.

Kids have no respect for their word. I guess integrity isn't something parents teach no more. I love passing up sales because I trusted them. Sad people are such flakes

If they are forum members here, send them this gif....

36628D61-47BB-4A9A-A5A0-0DBF8AFE5125.gif

If you gave them every chance and good faith effort and they still turned craigslist flake on you, nuke em' in the feedback. Otherwise they will just continue to waste other peoples time as well. I wouldn't get all dramatic in the review, just the facts of the situation would do.

Castration by Doberman ;)
My old boss used to say; "don't make me circumcise you with pinking shears"

OP...if they flaked after genuine communication, I would give them a negative feedback. That way the rest if us won't get burned.

I totally agree. Craigslist is one thing but this forum should be different. We should be citizens of our word. Give them a simple negative feedback...if for no other reason then to give us all the heads-up.

Yep, that's what the feedback system is for. As mods, we can't "make" people be true to their word.

That's how I picked up that jungle carbine in the classifieds just last Friday. The seller was a good guy, holding it for him and even willing to meet him halfway between Medford & Portland. Instead the guy disappeared and I had second dibs.

The guy was a jerk. I got a nice gun. :cool:

If the final deal was made and they flaked or were a no-show, you can leave a negative feedback. It provides warning for future transactions. (I have zero tolerance for flakes, either business or pleasure, so I personally would.)

One of the board rules, for whatever it is worth is:

Follow through once you commit to a purchase, sale, or trade
Once you commit to a deal you should do your best to follow through. Members who flake on deals will likely receive negative feedback, which will not be removed.

Cheers.

Ive had 2 so far flake out after we made deals the last few weeks. one I even held for a couple weeks.

Kids have no respect for their word. I guess integrity isn't something parents teach no more. I love passing up sales because I trusted them. Sad people are such flakes

Common Core fundamentals

I've had a few and one recently. I generally do not leave negative feed back unless they REALLY earn it and I've only done it once, I just never do business with them again and/or ignore them. It's that whole, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads