JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
conan the barbarian GIF

This one ...
Or that one....
king arthur strength GIF by Disney

Wait....you said knife...nevermind.... :D
Andy

There is no "best knife."

/thread

p.s.

There is also no best gun, best car, best truck and a whole host of other things that you will NEVER get consensus on which one is best. This includes the Benelli m4. It's a great shotgun for sure. But so is the Beretta 1301. And the 1301 MIGHT actually be better...because it MAY just be every bit as good at the m4...but cheaper. YMMV

There is no "best knife."

/thread

p.s.

There is also no best gun, best car, best truck and a whole host of other things that you will NEVER get consensus on which one is best. This includes the Benelli m4. It's a great shotgun for sure. But so is the Beretta 1301. And the 1301 MIGHT actually be better...because it MAY just be every bit as good at the m4...but cheaper. YMMV
You're making way too much sense...

Yeah, same guy. It was designed specifically to be an intimidating fighting knife. Some phycological warfare stuff; it didn't really catch on.
The "smachet" style was a Celtic/Cymric/Welsh short sword of ancient vintage. Fairbairn "modernised" it for use by certain Brit forces during ww2, based on an earlier ww1 Welsh fighting knife. It will chop, slash and stab effectively. I've got one in my collection but never use it as I'm more a bowie or kukri man.😎
EDC these days is mostly a spring assist pocket-clip folder. Does most everything I need a small blade for these days. I also carry a CS "Kobun" tanto which is used for eating.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top