JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice. I live in an apartment, so I have utilized various exercise equipment to create various "surprises" if someone decides to come through the door. And if you are wondering about the windows, well I am on the third floor, if they make it up this high, I'll give them a hand getting up, and a pat on the back on the way down. I mean, he tripped.

Keep my xd40 in the nightsand drawer right next to me and the wife does the same with her bersa. I also keep a knife clipped on the bed frame at waist level as a backup. We will be making some more purchases soon since were moving back to Wa and I'm getting back into hunting and shooting rifles.

motion lights,camera system with signage,2 labs one of them barks the other bites.nice combo,carry gun (g 26) goes in a holster zip tied to the bed post with spare mag,4 inch fixed blade hiding behind the bed post.870 hd close at hand and surefire.wifes got a 20 ga 870,bear spray and her kershaw folder.

All our bedrooms are upstairs. There's a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs that can't be opened quietly. We use it to keep the cats downstairs, and as an additional early warning of intruders.
We have our old baby monitors setup on two channels that provide a picture looking down the stairs and one looking across the living room and kitchen. They run Infra-red at night and we can just hit a button to see the picture at any time.
I'm a very light sleeper and will hear the cats scratching on furniture downstairs.
The alarm is set every night and will trigger on window break or if any external downstairs window or door is opened. We have a remote to set off the alarm in "panic mode" too.
Our Golden Retriever is not much of a guard dog, but he gets real excited when anyone comes to the house and makes a racket trying to get traction on the laminate floor.

oh, and the night stand guns are a Mossberg 590 and a Glock 19 with TLR-1

You talking the Beemer? '87 325i belongs to my wife. Her dad bought it new and she got it from him. It's our second car, so I drive it the most. :D Has the typical little bugs that endear European iron to an owner!

If you're ever gonna sell it, tell me first!

Home defense? Alarm, locked bedroom doors, and oh yes, guns.

Future plans? Dog, looking into the break-resistant glass film, bazooka, pit with punji sticks, (Think I can put claymore mines in my walls when I get a house??) :s0114:
Okay, okay. So maybe not the last few... :(

If you do install Claymores be sure to back 'em up with some steel plate and maybe a little concrete. :eek: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction and that works for those, too.

:pound:

I keep my XD9 within arms length, a Mossberg 500A in the closet, & a Bushmaster XM-15 Carbine next to that (just in case the 12g isn't enough firepower!). My wife & eldest daughter are all well versed in their function as well as both having very good aim.

3 dogs, 2 cats to trip over, some pissed off fich in the aquarium, an attack rat, and some other......uh......goodies.
LOL

walther ppk/s
walther ppk
ruger pc4
:D

Mossberg 500 14" barrel loaded with bean bags and double slugs under the bed and .357 next to the throne. Oh forgot to add the 90 pound Pitbull in the hallway.

Last Edited:
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!

I believe there are several knights who formerly said, Ni! hanging around the shrubbery.

I think I'll change my title to Minister Of Silly Walks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top