JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I moved here 11 yrs ago from So.Cal, but my wife and kids are all Oregon born and raised. So what does that make me?

I would say SANE is what it makes you. Just remember the Columbia was put there by God to keep you and yours on your side and me and mines, on my side.
Yes Orygun is great but the great state named after our first President is greater! WHY, We get OUR Concealed Pistol Licenses in DAYS not months with no bubblegum!

Brutus Out.

So, we got SBRs, silencers, and FA so there :p .

Keith

To be an oregonian meens you can never own real Property!
Property taxes have become confiscatory. They destroy the right to own property—the cornerstone of a free society. Without real rights of property there is no freedom. That was one of the founding principles of our nation. Initially, there was no property tax because the founding fathers knew the ability to tax private property would give the government the power to confiscate private property.

Under our current system of taxing property, you can never truly own your property. How can "owners" truly believe they own their homes when they have to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars per year in property taxes for the privilege of living in their own houses? Just try not paying your taxes and you will soon find a new name on your deed. Ow and our state where every dead registerd voter rises and vote and some of you do not belive in zombies.

Hmm.. I thought we were talking about the newspaper... You know "The Oregonian"

See post #32 in this thread ;)

philip,
who just came online this hour, he spent the whole day, cleaning out and making folders & Files from a laptop he is donating, to a Missionaries daughter, so she can F2F Skype and stay in touch... With Mom & Dad in South America....

The Boon Docks is a good place to think on things like that ...

To be an oregonian meens you can never own real Property!
Property taxes have become confiscatory. They destroy the right to own property—the cornerstone of a free society. Without real rights of property there is no freedom. That was one of the founding principles of our nation. Initially, there was no property tax because the founding fathers knew the ability to tax private property would give the government the power to confiscate private property.

Under our current system of taxing property, you can never truly own your property. How can "owners" truly believe they own their homes when they have to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars per year in property taxes for the privilege of living in their own houses? Just try not paying your taxes and you will soon find a new name on your deed. Ow and our state where every dead registerd voter rises and vote and some of you do not belive in zombies.

:s0155:

HAHA, You know I visit WA way more often thank California, I got family there too. I must say, some nice towns out there as well. Don't worry, for now I still enjoy not paying sales tax.
And we enjoy not paying state income tax so its a wash, I'd say. We do have two worthless Senators, however. People like them with their TAX, TAX, TAX business helped run out Boeing. Boeing HQ in Chicago? Really!

Brutus Out

I can remember my first experiance in Oregon... Circa 1959-60. And my family did a vacation from Butte County, California.

That is the Southern Border, of the State of Jefferson. That ~state~ goes up to about Roseburg, in the minds of the people who understand What the State of Jefferson ~is~ :D
I recall the Welcome to Oregon sign, on the Eye 5 it had perpetual graffiti on it, that said "Resume Sanity" that was circa Mid-1970's to early 1990's, I did NOT SEE IT, on my last trip down to my Sister's house, mid-2000's.

That was the Great State time... IMHO, they would be friendly to Vacationing Folk, who could be Respectful, of the Difference in Culture.

BTW, the entire State of Jefferson, ~is~ about Culture. Look it up on line. But I knew of it most my child hood, because I grew up ~in~ It.

philip
The BoonDocks, is alot like the State of Jefferson, we don't take no Bubblegum, but can give it back, if it is given.

I can remember my first experiance in Oregon... Circa 1959-60. And my family did a vacation from Butte County, California.

That is the Southern Border, of the State of Jefferson. That ~state~ goes up to about Roseburg, in the minds of the people who understand What the State of Jefferson ~is~ :D
I recall the Welcome to Oregon sign, on the Eye 5 it had perpetual graffiti on it, that said "Resume Sanity" that was circa Mid-1970's to early 1990's, I did NOT SEE IT, on my last trip down to my Sister's house, mid-2000's.

That was the Great State time... IMHO, they would be friendly to Vacationing Folk, who could be Respectful, of the Difference in Culture.

BTW, the entire State of Jefferson, ~is~ about Culture. Look it up on line. But I knew of it most my child hood, because I grew up ~in~ It.

philip
The BoonDocks, is alot like the State of Jefferson, we don't take no Bubblegum, but can give it back, if it is given.

You must remember gov Tom McCalls sign.
You are welcome to visit, but dont stay

How far back in time do you consider Oregon to be a great state?

Clear back to the oregon territory days, but it became a state in 1859.

Born here, raised here, tried to leave several times. One day I just realized that there is no place as good to be as this place. In fact I bought a house 60 feet from where I grew up. Love my Rogue Valley.

I would like to add that Portland is destroying an otherwise great state. Why would the city with the greatest water in the world insist on poisoning it with flouride? Even better, when the people voted it down, the nannies decided they would find a way to get it in anyway.

Reminds me of the California people voting for the Defense of Marriage (like 3 different times) and the supreme court going against the Cali people, the country and history.

Born here, raised here, tried to leave several times. One day I just realized that there is no place as good to be as this place. In fact I bought a house 60 feet from where I grew up. Love my Rogue Valley.

And you have gold in them thar hills for real :D
I know, I have some of it :)
Always wanted to find that giant nickel meteorite........ $$$$$
Guess that was a little farther north.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews