Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

What is an 'illegal gun?'

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

:confused: :huh: :confused:

…The Mayors Against Illegal Guns…doesn’t seem to define the term. It seems to suggest that guns carried illegally by street thugs, or even honest citizens who have been denied carry licenses and permits because they could not prove a “compelling need” under some arbitrary law, are “illegal guns.”

What is an

It's like political b.s..... I know what it is when I step in it...

2. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

I think he is referring to the really ugly guns that should be made illegal.
    31305.jpg

31305.jpg

3. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

Too bad we cannot declare some of these politicians as illegal.

Let's face it, many of them are very harmful to society. If they weren't the nation would not be trillions in debt

4. Mr. Ben

Mr. Ben Snohomish Co. Active Member

1. Dianne Feinstein
    2. Carolyn McCarthy
    3. Nancy Pelosi

Their stupidity should make them ineligible to open their mouths.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  5. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

To progressives there will be no end to what is illegal once they get the first one on the list even if they misrepresent the truth to do it.

6. hermannr

hermannr Okanogan Highlands Well-Known Member

There should be nothing, ever, that is classified as a firearm that is illegal for the general populous to own.

I have no problems with laws about the misuse of firearms, I have very big problems with laws on possession, manufacture and sale weapons, or even "weapons systems" as some are classified.

7. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Or breed!!!

8. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

It's easier to define illegal mayors:

Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors -- Stop the Bloomberg Gang!

Join the movement now!

9. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

They seem to have the same trouble in defining an Illegal Alien, like they forgot what that was and have shifted trying to make guns illegal while ignoring the other, bigger problem. :D

10. slingshot1943

slingshot1943 salem or Well-Known Member

Selective enforcement is tyranny!

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

So let me get this straight:

You wasted time and ink on "Bloomberg and his appointed officials think gunz R BAD?"

Because..you think we didn't already know this? Or was it just a low news day in the 2A community when NONE of your bloviating hysteria about an Obama second term came to pass and you think we need to be further stoked into lather over BS?

Dave, the more you buy into this, F&F and the other OBAMA IZ GUNNA TAKE OUR GUNZ hysteria, the less credible you make yourself outside of a tiny group of fellow travelers who are as deluded as you want them to be.

If you're actually stupid enough to take the Obama hysteria seriously, as opposed to those of us who know what the REAL threat is, I feel sorry for you. If not, then shame on you, you hypocritical bastard for making profit on the backs of the ignorant.

Seriously, I'm about done with you. You don't represent gun owners, you represent the radical right-wing of the GOP with a twist on guns because that's convenient for your political masters.

When was the last time you wrote something nice about a liberal or Democrat who was PRO-GUN?

12. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Hi Dave: I googled this and there was no hits, So thanks for the great work you do.

13. fd15k

fd15k Tigard,OR Well-Known Member

It's not a waste if it's paid for...

14. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

King Obama's second term hasn't even begun yet and you're already claiming he didn't do anything in his second term about gun control?

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

Precisely WHAT do you think "King" Obama can do WRT gun control? Curious minds want to know. SPECIFICS please.