JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I currently have about 2000 rounds in two ammo boxes. My workplace is near a local gun store and I stop in to buy a couple of boxes (50 per) about every other day. I'll be buying another ammo box that will hold 1000 here soon. I still feel like 3000 is under the norm. What do you keep in store?

Semi auto 1000 per caliber minimun
Bolt action/ lever or revolver 500 per caliber minimum

Up the ammount for high capicity pieces or if you have several pieces in the same caliber is what i go with

More is always better

When you have to measure your storage space for ammo in cubic feet....

You might have enough.

Last Edited:
Keep buying until you're comfortable that you have enough for whatever scenarios you are planning for ...then keep buying until you double that number.

I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it...

I only keep enough to load the <10 round magizineS I have for both of my guns.
if I need more I can always just go to Walmart and buy it.
It's also a good safe idea to keep the magizine, ammo, and fire arms in separate safes and in separate rooms.. probably separate addresses might be even better:s0155:
Sorry disregard the above... I fell asleep and must have butt tuned CNN and woke up half brain washed...

I actually keep the mags and 20 rounds of ammo in the same safe... just separate from the guns:s0078:

Then again...
Image result for real men only need one bullet

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top